June 24, 2008

Recovery

So far 25 hasn't started too well. I've almost gotten hit by a car while riding my bike, I think I may have broken a bone in my hand and last night a sickening crunch of cartilage indicated I had damaged my nose. AGAIN! My party was... interesting to say the least lol. I know I fell short of my 3 blog a week goal last week but damn it, it was my birthday. So HA. Plus I haven't really felt like any of my thoughts are worth writing down lately. I'm kinda bobbing along. Tonight I am going to chill and enjoy some much needed "me" time and hopefully gather my thoughts.

Here is a pic that is stuck in my head right now:

With so many doorways and paths, how are we to choose which is the one that will make us happy?

*sigh*

Questions, questions and yet I'm the only one that can answer them.

No comments: