April 1, 2009

We're All In This Together

Below is the language from a card that my friend Emily gave me for my birthday. She said it reminded her of something I’d write. I wholeheartedly agree and am pissed for not doing it first. Le sigh

According to Einstein, all things living and non-living are made of a mass, which we call matter, and the mass of a physical object and the energy it contains are, in fact, interchangeable along the formula E=MC2. Which essentially concludes that matter is nothing more than a form of light, and that humans are, essentially the same thing as eels, rats, bears, chairs, dung or sashimi. On that note, it could be said that eels, rats, bears, chairs, dung, and sashimi should all have birthdays too.

Hey, we’re all in this together.

Le true, no? Now lets all hold hands and sing It's a Small World After All.

Just cause.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehe.. *hearts*