January 18, 2010

Le Discovery of Photo 3

Ha! I have not forgotten my picture of the week! This week it’s a close up pic of my friend Sean’s new tattoo. It’s a character from an Edward Gorey story titled “The Doubtful Guest”.



Le cool, no? Taken on 1-14-10. It's comforting to know that there is someone out there with legs as white as mine. HA!

For those of you in that bay area, WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THIS RAIN??? I woke up this morning and felt like I was in a hurricane. The wind was beating the shit out of our building. If it was snowing I would be able to utter the phrase in the pic below:


I start school this week and see an Ortho for my fucked up shoulder so this should be an interesting week. I will update on how these classes go as my last class (photography) kinda BLEW. Anywho....

No comments: